The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+2
Vyzor
Cephalo the Pod
6 posters

The Collective Dream Journal

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Woah wait a minute, shouldn't "St. Marys" have an apostrophe.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:18 pm

The world was ending. An asteroid was heading straight for the Earth. People (I believe the Z Warriors from Dragon Ball were helping out) were sending a missile to blow it up. We weren't very sure it'd work, and we knew that if it didn't, we wouldn't have time to try again.

And the last I remember, I was walking outside at night, near St. Marys's Presbyterian church.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: The Collective Dream Journal

Post by Vyzor Wed 24 Aug 2016, 6:40 pm

Piccolo probably hit the asteroid like a volleyball and had gotenks smash it back into space
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty But holy shit, Anthony might not exist.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:34 am

Last night, I may have had the best dream ever.

I had gone back in time, to December 2008; 9th grade. Except I had all of my memories intact. I had a chance to do over the past 7.5 years. It was wonderful.

And, like, Kyle Hicks was there. For some reason he was responsible for the reset.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Man, when did I get a daughter? I don't remember making that purchase.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:42 am

Also from last night:

I was in a back yard at night, looking for my...daughter? I think it was my daughter. It resembled Mr. Sumstad's back yard. And I was being hunted by like, this dog that could detach it's mouth like a goblin shark.

Later, the owner of the house found me, told me that it was too late, that my sisters were already [something violent, I forget]'d up.

This one wasn't so wonderful.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Smashing.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 07 Sep 2016, 10:28 pm

Okay, so, one night, I was...Nigel Thornberry? And I was teleporting to random spots across the planet. I ended up in St. Marys, near the mail office, atop this tall, very unstable tower. The top half leaned back, and I fell to the ground.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Really great dream.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 07 Sep 2016, 10:57 pm

So, Sunday night, I had a dream I was watching this anime about this multiverse full of fantastical worlds that could interact with one another.

There was this interdimensional teleconference full of...politicians, I guess. They were arguing with each other about the laws they needed to deal with one another, because their universes were so different.

One universe was really technologically advanced, with a massive military. Another was full of half-human-half-animals, who made deals with animals (animal gods?) for magic powers. The other universes accused that one of associating with demons.

And this one group was secretly sending troublesome people to this one wasteland of a dimension to "keep the peace" as they would say. Apparently this troublemake-shunting was tearing the fabric of reality apart. The group's latest target was this one Magical Girl, and this was when the group's activities were discovered by everyone else.

The Magical Girl was fighting this mountain-sized giant, fending it off with big explosions. The battleground was this flat desert, a massive sun setting behind the giant. After taking on a constant barrage of attacks, the giant eventually fell dead. There was this one slow-mo shot of the girl happily twirling as she landed the finishing blow.

It was really well-animated.

The dream ended with the girl conversing with her familiar, looking off into the sunset.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Forces are such a drag.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 15 Sep 2016, 11:51 pm

So a few nights ago I was back in Holy Name during the winter, except I was still university-age and the school was a university. I was heading back home (after chatting with someone about how I'd...mastered...Special...Ground-type moves?).

Except I slipped and fell down. Everything was impossibly slippery. My gloves slipped off of the friggin' fence. And south of the school, instead of the gentle downward slope, was an immediate several-hundred-foot drop into a snowy valley. I fell partway down before waking up.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Shit.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 15 Sep 2016, 11:53 pm

Have you ever woken up from a dream feeling really scared but not remembering what actually happened? That happened to me a few nights back.

Also, a few hours afterwards, I actually had a dream about waking up. It was still dark in the house, and none of the lights worked.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Fri 16 Sep 2016, 10:43 pm

yeah that's more or less classic.

the other night i had a really weird dream.

is that insightful and descriptive? i just need to catch up to ty in posts this month
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:23 pm

I had a dream where Tyler and I were hanging out in my bedroom and out of nowhere Tyler said "Hey, can I smoke? I really need it to get by". I said it was ok and Tyler pulled out a vaporizer to start smoking weed. He took some puffs and passed it to me so that I could smoke it too.

That's pretty much all the dream was. Neutral
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:41 pm

I also forgot to post about another dream I had.

For some reason the world was apocalyptic and most of the people were missing. I don't know why, but some reason in the dream I knew it had to do with monsters or something. Anways, Brandon and I were running through a neighbourhood when we came across a house to hide in.

The entire inside of the house was completely barren. Not a single piece of furniture or thing hanging on a wall. We kept going into rooms and locking the doors behind us, making sure we couldn't be followed.

We eventually reached a part of the house that was partially outside because one entire wall was made out of some weird tent mesh. Because of it, we were able to look outside and see what was going on across the street. We laid on our stomachs and watched chaos ensue at a church on the other side of the road.

This Dominican guy from my work was with some blank face nobody and both were holding shotguns. They were going to raid the church or something until two giant priests burst through the doors to confront them. And when I say giant, I mean like, HUGE priests that also looked fucking scary. Upon seeing the priests, the Dominican guy turned around and started bawling his eyes out. The priests started asking what they were doing there and while this was happening, Rob showed up behind us. Rob looked around the room and thought it looked sweet but then asked, "But how are we going to schmooooke?". It didn't even make sense but for some reason, both Brandon and I knew he was right.

That's really all I remember from the dream. Oh, and I forgot to mention that all the street lamps were replaced with super tall street signs that had Twitch emoticon stickers on them. Yup.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Tue 25 Oct 2016, 9:46 pm

man duncan, by the sounds of it you have slipped into the deep and dark hole that is hallucinogens. Also man SCHMOOOOOOKE?
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Tue 25 Oct 2016, 10:16 pm

schmaaaeeeeeeke?
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Fri 18 Nov 2016, 10:09 am

I was lost in my mind last night. It all started with some dream where I was chillin with cass in some greyish room. I saw someone flee from out the doorway that I had to chase down for some reason and at that moment I realized it was a dream so I jumped through the wall to cut them off on the other side. From there on I was just dream surfing, we ended up at some banquet or something where I was being really sassy to the lady that was running it for some reason. At the end of it all however, I couldn't get out. I kept trying to wake up out of my dreams but I would just wake up smack dab in another dream situation. Or worse, I would wake up in my bed just to realize it was still a dream.
    One time I woke up, went out to the bathroom and started taking a leak, the pissing felt so real that a minute after when I realized it was still a dream i was like "aw man I bet I totally pissed myself."

Luckily I didn't. Looking back on that dream actually, feels more like an OBE. I probably woke up from a dream, saw my room, but was still half asleep so OBEd myself to the bathroom lol.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Fri 18 Nov 2016, 10:34 am

loverrboi_626 wrote:I was lost in my mind last night. It all started with some dream where I was chillin with cass in some greyish room. I saw someone flee from out the doorway that I had to chase down for some reason and at that moment I realized it was a dream so I jumped through the wall to cut them off on the other side. From there on I was just dream surfing, we ended up at some banquet or something where I was being really sassy to the lady that was running it for some reason. At the end of it all however, I couldn't get out. I kept trying to wake up out of my dreams but I would just wake up smack dab in another dream situation. Or worse, I would wake up in my bed just to realize it was still a dream.
    One time I woke up, went out to the bathroom and started taking a leak, the pissing felt so real that a minute after when I realized it was still a dream i was like "aw man I bet I totally pissed myself."

Luckily I didn't. Looking back on that dream actually, feels more like an OBE. I probably woke up from a dream, saw my room, but was still half asleep so OBEd myself to the bathroom lol.

fucking hippie
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Fri 18 Nov 2016, 9:44 pm

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Stock-photo-hippie-middle-aged-peaceful-man-wearing-red-headband-sunglasses-and-blue-denim-shirt-while-making-278979413

Sorry, I have nothing interesting to contribute to the conversation. I no longer dream
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:34 pm

dreams are mysterious phantoms of a spirit so desperately romantique.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Yeah. Dreams.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 19 Nov 2016, 11:43 pm

I have an awful lot of dreams where I'm on, like, a field trip with family, moving in to a hotel and stuff.

On at least one occasion, the Siberian from [url=parahumans.wordpress.com]Worm[/url] was hunting me down.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 4 Empty Good times?

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 10 May 2017, 7:36 pm

A few nights back, I had a dream where I carved off my face and stuck on a replica. Twice. The second time, I accidentally cut a hole in the replica and needed to patch it up with skin from the first replica. For some reason, I was keeping this a secret from my family (oh, and we still lived on Sparling Crescent).
    Italyins
    Italyins
    Small Time Chawmpy Hunter

Post by Italyins Thu 11 May 2017, 2:36 am

press number key 9 for my response
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 11 May 2017, 1:34 pm

man that's a fucked up dream ty.

i should go back to using this thread, if i'm ever to be serious about lucid dreaming again. I suppose I have my physical journal, though.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 11 May 2017, 4:23 pm

kason.de.wisp wrote:man that's a fucked up dream ty.

i should go back to using this thread, if i'm ever to be serious about lucid dreaming again. I suppose I have my physical journal, though.
    It wasn't even scary or an emergency or anything. Just me, up in my room, slicing off my face.

Quite frankly, I'm impressed by how clean of a cut it was.
    Italyins
    Italyins
    Small Time Chawmpy Hunter

Post by Italyins Fri 12 May 2017, 10:04 pm

that is impresive seeing as it takes years to properly learn how to skin an animal that cleanly, let alone your own face
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 20 Jul 2017, 8:26 pm

Tyler, you always seem to have the most fucked of dreams of anybody I know. Other than Wes, who I'm sure has some disgusting fucking dreams

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:27 pm