The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+3
Italyins
Cephalo the Pod
TheCryptKeeper
7 posters

King of All Ratings Thread

TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

King of All Ratings Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: King of All Ratings Thread

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 15 Feb 2017, 12:27 am

lil' poopie boy wrote:Hey what's up guys,  lil poopie boy comin at you with another review!

Today I am reviewing the Staedtler norica 132 46 HB 2 pencil. It's a good pencil with excellent writing fluidity, stiff flex for those who like to write hard, and an effective however short-life eraser. The graphite comes onto the page with a smooth head to it, and you can get this pencil as sharp as a Sharp  4K LED flatscreen tv displaying Gordon Ramsay sharpening a beautiful Bob Kramer Euroline SS Damascus Collection chefs knife ($719.99, Amazon.com). If you're a guy who uses pencils and likes to write stuff on paper with them, this is the pencil for you!

8.9/10, only drawback is the non-durable eraser!

can confirm, norica has been my goto line of stilos for years now.

only thing that tops it in my books is the elusive eagle turquoise
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:05 pm

I'll keep these short

1984: 6.6 / 10

This book is commendable for some things and greatly disappointing for others. It's setting is so sterile and monochromatic that I feel like the pages tend to stick together in a homogeneous sludge, stopping me at times from progressing in the story. 

Some short segments of this book are particularly enjoyable. Orwell comes writes most vividly when he's depicting the long lost simplicities of life that have been disposed of in his dystopian world (these moments seem are few and far between, however). There are times also when Orwell displays wonderful insight of the more depressive and maniacal recesses of the human mind, at times he leverages these insights to ensnare the reader in a frantic page turning frenzy. 

The book is not long, but it feels long. It's so unfortunately inconsistent and there isn't much to praise when it comes to writing style or technical proficiency. 

Great Expectations: 9.2 / 10

This book is phenomenally written. The tried and true coming-of-age archetype soars higher than ever, riding on the wings of some of the most illustrative, hilarious, earnest, and truly REAL paragraphs I've ever read.

Really isn't much more to say. Sentences of this book had me laughing out loud in the same manner that I would for an absolutely mind-melting guitar solo. Read this if you want to go to a different place. But be weary, it is challenging at times and surprisingly long-winded.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Wed 12 Apr 2023, 10:33 pm

going to go ahead and rate this forum a solid and respectable 3/10, buoyed by its wealth of timeless classics and potentially incriminating content, but taking heavy losses due to inactivity, astounding amount of cringe (mostly from lil' poopie boys unfortunate finger strokes), and it being a precursor to the perhaps inevitable demise of once strong friendships as we all hurdle towards the rest of eternity.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm

Dude your cringe has NOTHING on mine. I really can't stomach reading most of my posts. A good exercise in humility though I suppose.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie: 6.0 / 10

Artistically animated, confusingly casted, woefully written. I quite enjoyed the first 15 minutes or so, wherein we see the Mario Bros. backstory. Thereafter it feels like they gave up a bit - the storyboard felt incredibly rushed. There was no time to develop any particular setting, plot point, relationship, or character. A bit too ADHD. Great animation, though, and Jack Black made it bearable at least.

lil' poopie boy likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:17 am