The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+2
Vyzor
Cephalo the Pod
6 posters

The Collective Dream Journal

lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: The Collective Dream Journal

Post by lil' poopie boy Tue 13 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

i eat dreams like that for breakfast
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:17 pm

haha yeah I was scared to go to sleep as a kid too.
    man i miss highschool. and the st.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:43 am

I had a dream last night where I lived in this town (this town presumably was the st, there were a few recognizable places like that sketchy area behind macs, and the sketchy downtown back alleyways), and there was this fuckin douchebag named Terry who lead this like.. kiddy organized crime syndicate. It was like recess, only not that kiddy, it was actually kinda badass. He owned the town and had everyone doing shit for him and eventually I got in with him and was staying at one of his houses, and I hated the cunt, just wanted his head. So after being loyally under him for a while we started uprooting and eventually at the end of my dream we caused this big rebellion and had everyone screaming "fuck terry! fuck terry!" or something like that.

Then we realized that Terry had too many jacked kife prep goons that we're also mindless, and we couldn't take them all on. So we soon realized our mistake and were like "well, we're fucked" then the dream ended.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

Post by Vyzor Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:55 pm

Omg that was fucking hilarious!! That whole dream needs to be a part of AoS
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty So sad.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:43 am

I only remember the last part of last night's dream. I remember there being more of a plot, but the rest is lost to me. I do remember my family and I staying in a hotel in London for something. So the first thing I remember is the world ending. Everything around me blew up. All the buildings were rubble. Fortunately my family survived, and we kept with the plan of going to the local "Survey", which was just a meeting of a lot of citizens.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty The storm.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:38 am

A large crowd was on a coast. The sky was black with clouds, making any visible sky a dim orange. There was a massive storm coming. People were being sent to safe havens. Not everyone was going, maybe just the kids? I say this because my parents were there and helping me get on.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty I've got a bunch in store right now.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 25 Sep 2013, 12:53 am

Sharkasm is performing a play at Holy Name of Mary School. The layout is different. For one, there's an auditorium. We fumble at first; we're in the completely wrong location to start.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Bump.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 25 Sep 2013, 12:56 am

I've recently been transported to a universe parallel to my own. I'm in the body of my parallel self, who has somehow started a mining business...completely contained in this one building. A bunch of "my" friends meet up with me, and I'm quick to explain who I really am. Sadly, the dream gets lucid real quick, and I get out because I can see the poster for The Grudge 3 forming in the corner of my eye.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Worm.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 25 Sep 2013, 12:58 am

Worm-inspired dream. Part 1 is about this giant (who I remember resembling Behemoth) flinging cars at us. Then, it cuts to me running down Huron St. I'm being chased by dogs owned by Rachel (a character from Worm). For some reason, there names were Behemoth, Leviathan and Simurgh; creatures from the Worm universe who are completely separate from Rachel's dogs.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Horror movie.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 25 Sep 2013, 1:05 am

It's structured like a movie. A group of teenagers are trying to find the monster in a house. This Frankenstein-monster-looking guy is hanging around the place. The lady who owns the house turns out to be this goblin-y thing, and the story seems to end well. Except on the front yard, the group sees this vampiric monster standing before them. He attacks, and the credits roll. I can hear Van Nuys by Sixx AM playing in the backround, except I also hear an extra drum being mixed with it.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty This was good.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 06 Dec 2013, 12:04 am

Took a nap today. And,

I was in a basement, long and narrow. TVs set-up around. It reminds me of the Legion, but it was under a house. I was there with various members of Sharkasm. And Robert Cousins. We were playing video games, some of which I don't think actually exist. It's fuzzy.

Then we were watching movies in another house. There was a trailer for this evil ghost who's haunting this teenage girl and her family. Then the movie was about this guy who's entirely family is slaughtered when he's a young boy. Me and...Duncan, I think?...went to get soda from a nearby building. When we came back, another movie was on.

Was it the same movie. I kinds feel like it was, except the last movie was live-action, and this was an anime. Anyway, these guys in blue armour were marching up to the protagonist. For some reason they were from Texas. And they were making fun of the protagonist for being homosexual. Calling him a liar and a cheat. The protagonist then totally subdued one of the soldiers.

Then the dream ended.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Zeus.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 06 Dec 2013, 9:04 am

Last night, Kratos was fighting Zeus on the Moon. Except Kratos couldn't live in space, so he teleported back to Earth. Back on Earth, all of the other gods were fighting Zeus. It was in the modern time period, and a crowd of people (myself included) was there. We started off near a small dock.

We ran away from the fight, except then someone launched a nuclear missile at Zeus. Zeus tried pushing it away, and we were trying to get away before the missile blew up. It blew up, except really slowly, not as instantaneous as one would expect. I could feel the heat from the explosion reaching me, but it didn't reach critical levels before the dream ended.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Weeping Angels.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 06 Dec 2013, 9:17 am

The night before, I dreamt that I was with a group of people being hunted by the Weeping Angels (from Dr. Who). Weeping Angels are creatures that turn to non-living stone statues if anyone looks at them, but turn into super-fast monsters when completely unobserved. And it played out pretty much like a Weeping Angel episode of Dr. Who, with my group and I huddled around, scared to so much as blink or they'll get to us.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Hello.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 16 Jan 2014, 9:34 am

One night last week, I had a few dreams.

The first was a Metroid Prime dream. This is the kind of dream where I'm in the world of Metroid Prime, just walking around empty areas. Except the areas are never from the actual game. Usually I end up getting chased by Space Pirates, or Dark Samus. This dream was special, as this MP dream was actually about Bryse playing the game, and me just watching. Samus was in a large tunnel, and then Dark Samus showed up for a fight.

The next dream featured a crazy ghost lady who selected several people and haunted them. If they pissed her off in the slightest, she beat the shit out of them and probably killed them. I was one such target. Actually, I might, might have had this dream before. Which is weird, 'cause aside from MP dreams, my dreams are never the same. Some are similar, like snow in summer or giant bugs.

The next dream's vague, just me fighting someone but my movements are real slow.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Fourth year.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:53 pm

Last week, I had a dream that I went to a 4th-year class. Except campus looked different. The upper-year buildings were far away from the rest of campus, and on a coastline. There were dark clouds in the sky.

...foreshadowing?
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Oh shit.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 26 Feb 2014, 9:54 am

Last night, I had taken in a stray bird (some kind, it's a talking kind. Parakeet). All of a sudden, a massive parrot the size of a horse appears in my apartment. My sister Caley comes out of Haley's room (apparently Caley lives at my apartment) and exlaims that the mother must have come back for her baby.

Oh, and the parrots looked like Jacques, JonTron's pet bird.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Mon 06 Jun 2016, 12:57 pm

I had a super jokes dream last night. So I dreamed that for some reason I lived in a house down the road from mine in Guelph, and there was a big red sign in my backyard the said "STOOP AND SCOOP" like the ones you see on hiking trails that say you have to clean up your dogs poop. Yeah, I think it was because I am subconsciously anxious about the amount of Charlotte's poop that has gone missing and therefore un-scooped in my backyard. There`s this little garden think behind my back deck that is just a mine field. 

lil`poopie boy signing off!
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:00 pm

LMAO man i'm gonna get back on the dreaming tip just so i can have material for this.

also I didn't see so many threads with new posts cause the new forum is wackyyy
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 7:20 pm

Ya, I noticed that's a problem with this layout. The indication for new posts is pretty unnoticeable.

Btw, I'll be posting wack dreams I have here....if I ever have a dream again.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 7:39 pm

Vyzor wrote:Ya, I noticed that's a problem with this layout. The indication for new posts is pretty unnoticeable.

have you not been dreaming lately?

i went through a long dream dry-spell but just recently started dreaming again
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 7:52 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:
    Vyzor wrote:Ya, I noticed that's a problem with this layout. The indication for new posts is pretty unnoticeable.

have you not been dreaming lately?

i went through a long dream dry-spell but just recently started dreaming again
    I'd say about every 2 weeks I have a dream that I remember when I wake up. But I think I'm not dreaming because I never get enough sleep so I don't ever have a light sleep or w/e. Idk, I'M NOT A SLEEP SCIENTIST
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:06 pm

you just gotta get dorsent sleep and think about dreaming when you go to bed and when you wake up. its actually as simple as that, after a week you will be dreaming like a psychonaut
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Darkness everywhere.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:32 pm

Have any of you ever had the dream where your knee busts open like double doors and right underneath there's just this cheesy-looking liquid underneatu? And you can still move and it doesn't hurt but you don't want to walk much lest you break your leg even more?

And you get it stitched up (even though the split obviously went through the bones) but the knee still wobbles a bit?
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 23 Jun 2016, 9:46 pm

wut

edit: also this morning i counted my change and organized it neatly. 23.15.
    i'm writing this here because the experience was dream-like.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Fri 24 Jun 2016, 1:06 am

I had a dream last night were a fellow employee from my work was stuck in a room that he couldn't leave because he was infinitely juggling 3 laptops and some other object. A bunch of us were all stuck in this room with him for some reason and he was threatening to blow up the building or something if he couldn't stop juggling this shit. We were all scared and I came up with the brilliant idea of just grabbing one of the things he was juggling so that he could stop. Then all was good and we were able to leave......I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:47 am