The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+2
TheCryptKeeper
Cephalo the Pod
6 posters

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Not a dance. It's not a dance. No.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 19 Oct 2013, 1:38 am

Entry 035: CWC Social
    7:30-Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice.
    8:30-Calculus. We're on the third unit now.
    9:30-Thermodynamics. We're on the fifth unit now.
    10:30-Calculus tutorial (no test this week).
    12:30-Organic quiz #2. It went well.
    2:00-Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.

4:00-Left the house to meet up with the rest of the CWC this evening.
    5:00-We went on a bookstore crawl, walking between various used-book stores looking for good deals. I didn't buy anything, mainly because I was planning on not buying anything. Still had a good time.
    7:30-Dinner with CWC at the Symposium Cafe. Nice place. Cheeseburger with onion rings and chocolate milk.
    11:00-And got back home.

Tomorrow, fencing and EGA.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty These are my people.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 20 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm

From yesterday.

Entry 036: The Electronic Gaming Association
    8:30-Woke up.
    10:30-Brunch was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice, a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, some cranberries and milk.
    12:00-Fencing with sabres.

2:00-The EGA's monthly LAN party. Most people were playing League of Legends, which I don't have. So I mostly stayed with a small group playing Melee. They were good.
    3:30-Played a few Pokemon BW matches with someone. I won the first match thanks to my Excaliver, then he pulled out a Porygon 2 with Eviolite and obliterated me in the other two.
    4:15-Apparently the guy that brought the Gamecube we were using had to leave soon, so I jogged home and back to get mine.

6:00-The TV we were using stopped working, so we couldn't play my Mario Party 7. That sucked.
    6:45-Dinner was brought in for whoever ordered (me included); a whole pizza for each of us, with plenty of pop and mini candy bars to go around.
    8:00-With my little group gone and everyone busy with League of Legends, I left early. I haven't mentioned this yet, but it's been raining this entire day.

That was alright. Definitely going to the next one.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Boring day.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 20 Oct 2013, 11:56 pm

Entry 037: Packed Full of Pee
    8:30-Woke up.
    Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice.
    Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, eventually an apple, and milk.
    Dinner was a cheeseburger with leftover PCKD, a carrot and milk.

I slept in the living room last night, and it turns out the cat peed on my backpack. Yeah okay. It got washed by the machine just fine.
    6:00-Went to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread, burgers and buns, sausages, apples and milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Nighty-night.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:47 pm

Entry 038: Organic Lab #2
    Today, my Organic Lab group and I scrambled to get our second lab done, because for some reason we did not print off our results when we actually got them. We managed to get the parts done.

Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, an apple and milk.
    Dinner was a cheeseburger with leftover PCKD, a carrot and milk.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty I wonder what's for dinner.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:19 pm

Entry 039: It's All Connected
    8:30-Organic. We're on unit 6, alkyl halides.
    10:30-Processes. It's weird, this and Thermodynamics are, like, blending together. Before, Processes was just about flows and reactions. Now we're on to conservation of energy and saturated liquids, stuff from Thermodynamics. It's weird, but I like it.

12:00-Lunch a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, an apple and milk.
    1:30-Thermodynamics. Just before class, I got a text from Shal saying she'd be in town on Friday. And I entered in a raffle for a jar of jelly beans. This is a good day.
    2:30-FunBEE lab.

Dinner was chicken, leftover PCKD, a carrot and milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty jjjjhhhhjjjj.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:38 pm

Entry 040: Aagh
    8:00-COOOOOOLD COLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLD. For the record, I am wearing a sweater and jeans.
    8:30-Calculus.
    9:30-Processes tutorial. Short as usual.
    11:00-Lunch, peanut-butter sandwich, Ritz, cheddar cheese, an apple and milk.
    12:30-Communications tutorial. We discussed persuasiveness, like on Monday.

4:00-So I need to print off an assignment and hand it in at school. Except my printer has just run out of ink so I try the computer lab at school except it's after 4 so I can't use it so I need to use the one at the library but I need to pay to use the printer there so I have money but I need to buy a card and put money on that card and this is awfulawfulawfulawfulawful.
    6:00-It snowed for, like, five minutes tops. The sky was hardly half-cloudy.

Dinner was a cheesy sausage, leftover chicken, bow-tie pasta, half of a freaking huge carrot and milk.

FunBEE midterm tomorrow.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty My computer screen is on the fritz.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:58 pm

Entry 041: Tabletop Tardiness
    8:30-Thermodynamics tutorial.
    10:30-FunBEE midterm. It was real short. I was done with half an hour left, and so were plenty of other students.
    1:00-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, an apple and milk.

4:00-Tabletop!
    4:30-Nope! Okay, back at the first WARP meeting I signed up for two tabletop campaigns. One was currently happening and I was a new player coming in. It's taken a while for them to find a good date for their next meeting, and today was supposed to be it. Except just half an hour before, two players said they couldn't come. Apparently this has happened in the past.

So that game is dead. Like, forever. The group is planning on starting a new one up in January, but for now there's nothing. This sucks.

7:00-Dinner, cheeseburger, bow-tie pasta, half of a friggin' huge carrot and milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty 15/15.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:47 am

From yesterday.

Entry 042: I'm Tired
    9:30-Thermodynamics.
    10:30-Calculus quiz. I did fine, and I did perfect on the test I just got back.
    12:30-Organic.
    1:30-Finishing up on a Thermodynamics assignment.

Lunch today was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk. Dinner was a cheeseburger with bow-tie pasta.

8:45-Might nap for a bit.
    1:45-And now it's 2 in the morning. What. I don't know what happened.
    I stayed up for a few hours more before sleeping for a few more hours.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty No.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 27 Oct 2013, 1:46 am

Entry 043: Ah!
    Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice. Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk. Dinner was a cheeseburger with bow-tie pasta.

7:00-So I'm just broiling a hamburger patty in the mini-oven, flipping it between intervals, when all of a sudden a small flame pops up on the roof inside the oven. It goes away just as quickly. What happened? Did grease fly up and hit the roof? Is the oven broken?

Do I have superpowers?
    Chele
    Chele
    A New Beggening'er

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14

Post by Chele Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:26 pm

no you do not have superpowers...clean the oven...dont cook too close to the element...knob
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty I went outside.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:31 pm

Entry 044: October Groceries
    Went to the grocery store today. Bought orange juice, cheddar cheese, Ritz, 8 apples, 2kg of peanut butter and two boxes of rotini.

I'm pretty sure this will be my last grocery trip for October. That said, my monthly total is about $134.

Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice. Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk. Dinner was pasta with a sausage.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty This afternoon needs more POPPED GLOVES!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:33 am

Entry 045: Monday Afternoon
    10:30-Processes.
    11:30-FunBEE.

1:30-So I'm in Communications, enjoying the lecture as usual, when all of a sudden I see my head on a slide. It's pasted over Leonardo DiCaprio's head in a shot from Titanic. What-is that my Facebook profile?
    2:30-Organic lab, and the longest one yet. Still just as boring, with tons of waiting for stuff to boil and mix and crystallize. So my group members tried placing their gloved hands over the vacuum chamber. The result is, of course, hilarious. Then one guy tries it when a new piece is attached to the chamber. He tried to pull his glove out. And it pops, just a little. There's just these little bits of rubber, at the bottom of the chamber. We are best group.

Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk. Dinner was a cheeseburger with bow-tie pasta and chocolate milk.

Tomorrow, Organic midterm.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty The original contest requires 50 000 words.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 29 Oct 2013, 11:35 pm

Entry 046: Creepy Writing Club
    8:30-Organic midterm was way easier than I anticipated. I finished this two-hour exam in one hour, as did a few other people.
    10:30-Processes. We did review for the upcoming midterm.
    12:00-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk.

1:30-Thermodynamics.
    2:30-New FunBEE lab. And it's looking good so far. Each group works on one process together instead of every person doing their own thing. This makes everything go much faster. The lab itself was straightforward and even a little fun.
    5:00-Dinner was pasta night and chocolate milk.

5:30-So I'm just jogging to CWC, on Richmond at the moment, when I hear this voice shouting at me to stop. Just to stop jogging. I look around, and turns out the voice (amplified by a megaphone) is coming from on the second floor of his house. And he's just like
    Meguyphone wrote:I choose...
    GRYFFINDOR!!!
    And then told me to resume jogging.
    That was magnificent.

6:00-CWC, Halloween edition. We talked about Creepypastas, and one girl spent a large portion of the meeting talking about her zombie story idea. The club is having a little competition called MiNoWriMo. That's Mini-Novel Writing Month, a variation of NaNoWriMo. The objective is to write 10 000 words during the month of November. And I am totally entering this with a Neo story.

Last edited by Cephalo the Pod on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Italyins
    Italyins
    Small Time Chawmpy Hunter

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14

Post by Italyins Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:06 am

Good idea,getting it out and public. (The Neo idea i mean)
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty There are no geese at the restaurant. I would never expect that.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 01 Nov 2013, 1:58 am

From yesterday.

Entry 047: Dinner with Mom
    8:30-Calculus. No Processes tutorial after, it was cancelled.
    11:30-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk.
    12:30-Communications tutorial.

Went to East Side Mario's for dinner with Mom. That was fun. I got new curtains too. Curtains that work.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Nothin'.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 01 Nov 2013, 2:00 am

Entry 048: Happy Halloween
    Breakfast was a bagel with creamcheese and orange juice. Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk. Dinner was leftover ESM pizza, half of a garlic homeloaf, a carrot and chocolate milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Not much to say.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:55 am

From Friday

Entry 049: To St. Marys
    Doing laundry and making a bunch of meals because I'm in St. Marys this weekend.

Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice. Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, an apple, Ritz and chocolate milk. Dinner was leftover ESM pizza, bow-tie pasta and chocolate milk.[/quote]
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Hopefully the house doesn't burn down.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 05 Nov 2013, 2:19 am

Entry 050: This Guy is not as Good
    I'm back! Breakfast this morning was waffles and orange juice.
    10:30-Processes.
    11:30-FunBEE.

1:30-Communications, except this guy from the library was talking today instead of Schmidt. He wasn't as good. But really, who's as good as Schmidt? Well, there's Hammond, but he teaches economics.
    2:30-Organic lab 4. Didn't take too long, and was pretty simple. We tested SN1 and SN2 reactions with various alkyl halides.

Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, Ritz, cheddar cheese and chocolate milk. Dinner was a cheeseburger, bow-tie pasta, a huge carrot and chocolate milk.

Did some laundry tonight. Tested the high heat setting. Gonna see tomorrow how that works out.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Nice sky.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 05 Nov 2013, 11:14 pm

Entry 051: Processes Midterm
    So the laundry turned out fine.
    7:30-Breakfast this morning was waffles and orange juice.
    9:30-Processes midterm. It, uh, it, hm. Well I knew what I was doing. I really, really did. And I answered most of the test. Except for most of the last question. That last question was worth a lot. Hm. From the sounds of things, a lot of people ran out of time too. That makes me feel better.

2:30-FunBEE lab. This was the best lab yet; I got to do things. And outside is just some of the best overcast yet. Overcast is my favourite kind of cloudy weather. It feels like the sky has been replaced.

Went grocery shopping tonight. Bought apples and milk.

Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, Ritz, an apple, cheddar cheese and chocolate milk. Dinner was a cheeseburger, bow-tie pasta, half of a huge carrot and chocolate milk.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Midterms have been good.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 07 Nov 2013, 1:43 am

Entry 052: Plans on Saturday

11:30-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, Ritz, an apple, cheddar cheese and chocolate milk.
    12:30-Communications.

Dinner was some of a casserole.
    So the London Smash Group is planning a Smashfest on Saturday. That should be good.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty London Hall. More like, really far away, place.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 08 Nov 2013, 1:05 am

Entry 053: Back Giving Blood
    8:30-Thermodynamics tutorial.
    10:30-FunBEE.
    12:00-Went to Masonville Mall to buy a new PS3 controller charger (Pace ate the old one, you see). I had a long trip back home on foot, but luckily a south-ward bus was right in the parking lot when I was done shopping. I accidentally got off halfway to my house because I thought the bus was turning a different way. Had to walk the rest of the way there.

2:00-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, an apple and chocolate milk.
    4:25-BLOOD CLINIC! And IT'S MY 10TH DONATION! Apparently they're looking out for some new diseases, needed extra testing of my blood. But it all went well anyway. And it's getting dark real early these nights.

Dinner was more casserole and chocolate milk.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Fri 08 Nov 2013, 2:08 am

yo i just gave blood yesterday! they must go to all the schools at the same time
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty Don't even ask about NaNoWriMo.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 11 Nov 2013, 1:23 am

From Friday.

Entry 054: MiNoWriMo Under Way
    10:30-Calculus tutorial. Got test #2 back. Another 100% test. I am doing really well in this course.
    11:30-Working on a thermodynamics assignment.

12:30-Organic. The professor is gone this week at a conference, so we get a week off, right? No, instead, we get a substitute who is somehow even more awkward than the regular guy.
    2:00-Lunch was a cheeseburger, Ritz, an apple and chocolate milk.
    4:30-CWC. It's Mini-Novel Writing Month here, so the bulk of the meeting was spent on us giving each other tips on writing 10 000 words in a single month.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty I'm Pod.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 11 Nov 2013, 1:28 am

From Saturday.

Entry 055: London Smashfest
    Breakfast this morning was waffles and orange juice.
    Lunch was a cheeseburger, Ritz, an apple and chocolate milk.

I was invited to this Smashfest held by a London group of players about a week ago. It's an hour-long jog away, with most of the trip on Oxford St., so I tried taking the bus. I managed to get on, but I got off too early. I ended up saving about only 15 minutes.

Anyway, the Smashfest was fine. I got eliminated real quick. Not much else to do. I went to Quiznos for dinner.

You can find the game footage on Youtube if you want.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 3 Empty It's...it's a school-joke.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 11 Nov 2013, 1:31 am

Entry 056: MG 1024
    Breakfast this morning was waffles and orange juice.
    Lunch was a cheeseburger, Ritz, an apple and chocolate milk.

Haley came home tonight with Magic: the Gathering cards. I don't know the game much right now, although I'd love to learn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:41 am