The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+2
TheCryptKeeper
Cephalo the Pod
6 posters

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty That's Creative Writing Club.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 27 Sep 2013, 12:38 am

Entry 016: Western's Career Fair
    7:10-Breakfast was a bagel and orange juice.
    8:30-Thermodynamics tutorial. The problems were actually pretty fun. The TA is still sluggish. We get it. We know how to convert units.
    10:30-FunBEE, finished up our talk on macromolecules and moved on to enzymes.

3:30-Checked out the career fair happening today. It was cool. Found a bunch of companies that hire engineering students. Makes me feel hopeful.

7:00-Dinner, leftover frozen pizza, one of Haley's bell peppers and milk. Not hungry enough for pasta.

Hey, CWC tomorrow!
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Fanfiction sucks.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 28 Sep 2013, 1:26 am

Entry 017: Creative Writing Club
    7:10-Breakfast was a bagel and orange juice.
    8:30-Calculus, more on second-order linear equations.
    9:30-Thermodynamics, wrapping up chapter 2.
    10:30-Calculus tutorial, more on various first-order differential equations.
    11:30-Ran back home to drop off some stuff.

12:30-Organic, had a quiz. Went well.
    1:10-So I'm running back home, and these girls are in a Monster truck, handing out free Monster drinks to everyone that walks by. I took one, and it tasted really good. I checked the ingredients.

The drink contained 6X the daily recommended dose of vitamin B12.

4:30-First meeting of the Creative Writing Club. It was lots of fun. It's a very casual atmosphere. We spent the hour and a half mostly introducing ourselves and railing on fanfiction.

8:00-Dinner, leftover frozen pizza, bow-tie pasta, a carrot and milk.
    And I'm just finishing up laundry before going to bed. Tomorrow is my first WARP meeting.

Last edited by Cephalo the Pod on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14

Post by TheCryptKeeper Sat 28 Sep 2013, 1:39 pm

creative writing class! that sounds like its gonna be sweet. gonna help you with neo for sure.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Read Order of the Stick.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 29 Sep 2013, 2:55 am

Entry 018: Western Association of Role-Players
    9:30-Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice.
    10:30-So I'm on my way to campus for WARP and I see crowds of students in purple walking around. Then I remember that today is Homecoming. That's why.
    11:00-IntroCon! I signed up for two bi-weekly tabletop games: Mages and Nature's Revenge. The first is pretty obvious, but Nature's Revenge has you playing an animal. I wanna be a snake.

12:00-I went to the character creation workshop. We started by discussing the basics of Pathfinder (it's like D&D). We made a few quick character sheets as a group.
    2:00-Lunch, Subway.
    3:00-We went through a very short narrative typical to Tabletop RPGs. It was a lot of fun. I made my character into a disgruntled palace guard trying to unwind at the pub.
    4:00-Someone brought in this board game based on drinking in an inn. That was fun too.
    5:00-This club feels good. I'm looking forward to more of it.

8:30-Dinner, chicken burger, PCKD, a carrot and milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Absolutely.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 29 Sep 2013, 11:41 pm

Entry 019: Nothing
    Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice.
    Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, no-name cheddar-Ritz, an apple and milk.
    Dinner was a chicken burger, leftover PCKD, a carrot and milk.

Well after the past two days, today was rather uneventful. I did get some assignments done. That's good.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty I've been Chipped.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 30 Sep 2013, 11:12 pm

Entry 020: I've been Jipped
    7:30-Breakfast was Honey-Nut Cheerios and orange juice.
    8:30-Calculus.
    9:30-Thermodynamics.
    10:30-No Processes class today. Which would be nice, except I can't go home because I have another class in just an hour.
    11:30-FunBEE.

12:30-I wanted some candy from a vending machine, but the coins that went in weren't counted. I push the change button to get them out, and nothing happens. The machine ate my money! I am so peeved.
    1:30-Communications.
    2:30-Organic lab. Sort of. See, the lab we had last week was scheduled to go until this week, but there wasn't really anything to do. We were all done within an hour.

3:30-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, no-name cheddar-Ritz, an apple and milk.
    4:20-Marsha stopped by. I paid my rent.
    7:30-Went to the store to buy two bags of milk and cola. Turns out two bags of milk are really heavy and should not be carried over long distances.
    9:30-Dinner was tomato pasta with a sausage and milk. The pasta was noticeably undercooked. Need to cook it longer next time. The sausage was fine though.

Less than an hour left of September.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty This is a new thing.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 30 Sep 2013, 11:15 pm

September Groceries
    $65.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14

Post by TheCryptKeeper Tue 01 Oct 2013, 1:56 pm

QUALITY POST
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty No poutine.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 01 Oct 2013, 11:50 pm

Entry 021: Routine
    8:30-Organic. I think it goes without saying from now on that this class is as cringe as they come.
    10:30-Processes. This is an interesting course. The concepts aren't that difficult, but each question is huge and challenging and getting one done is so rewarding. It's fun.

11:50-Class ended early, so I was able to run home and make some lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, no-name cheddar-Ritz, an apple and milk.
    2:30-FunBEE lab. We looked through microscopes. Not very fun. Microscopes never are.

7:00-Dinner was tomato pasta with a sausage and milk. NONONO HALEY'S STUFF IS ON THE MINI-OVEN! Got it off just in time. Her book was warm.

Gotta buy some groceries soon. Not doing the walking thing again.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty I WANNA BE PROM QUEEN!!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 03 Oct 2013, 1:36 am

Entry 022: Sign-ups
    9:30-Processes tutorial. Again, not much happened. It was mostly just a work period where we go to ask questions regarding our assignments. I went home early.

11:00-Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, no-name cheddar-Ritz, an apple and milk.
    12:30-Communications. I think it goes without saying from now on that this class is as good as they get. And we got let out early. Sign-ups for presentations began this week. I volunteered, so I have a presentation to make next tutorial.

9:30-Dinner was tomato pasta with a sausage and milk.

Last edited by Cephalo the Pod on Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty The pee goes unnoticed.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:18 pm

Entry 023: Here's My Ideas
    8:30-Thermodynamics tutorial. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
    10:30-FunBEE, more on enzymes.

1:00-Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, leftover PCKD, an apple and milk.
    5:00-Dinner was tomato pasta with a sausage and milk.
    6:00-Creative Writing Club. More of the same. We introduced ourselves and discussed good and bad writing. I talked a little bit about Neo, and a few people even had some questions and advice for me.

10:00-Haley says that Marsha is planning on putting Kitty in the pound. Apparently he pees too much. This sucks.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty It's the weekend now.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 05 Oct 2013, 2:11 am

Entry 024: Calculus Test
    7:30-Breakfast was toast and orange juice.
    8:30-Calculus. More on non-homogeneous differential equations.
    10:30-My very first APPLMATH2411 test. It went good. And I had time left over that I could go home for lunch before my next class.

11:30-Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, leftover PCKD, an apple and milk.
    12:30-Organic. He asked us how to draw isobutane during an example. Not to test us; because he didn't know.

6:00-Walked to Fresh Co. to buy some groceries. I felt like splurging, so I bought some yogurt. Which I had with dinner tonight.
    8:00-Dinner, pasta with a sausage and milk.

I'm thinking of baking some peanut-butter cookies.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:39 am

How's your new place, Tyler? Are you enjoying it? Is it close to school? You got everything you need there essentially?
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Good.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 05 Oct 2013, 8:00 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:How's your new place, Tyler? Are you enjoying it? Is it close to school? You got everything you need there essentially?
    Yes. It's right above a salon, and a 10-minute jog from the grocery store. I can run to school in half an hour, and the neighbourhood is pretty.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty I demand explanation.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 06 Oct 2013, 1:34 am

Entry 025: Say Hello to the Tin Man
    Breakfast was creamcheese (need to get rid of it) toast and orange juice. Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.

So today I'm walking through Wester campus, looking for King's Library so that I can return a book of Haley's because she asked me to because she's away for the weekend. And all of a sudden, I see someone in a suit of armour, just walking outside. I wave, they wave back. And then I see them a second time later.

8:00-Dinner was my first ever self-cooked hamburger with bow-tie pasta, a carrot and milk. The burger was good.
    Italyins
    Italyins
    Small Time Chawmpy Hunter

Post by Italyins Sun 06 Oct 2013, 5:00 pm

LOL, thats London for yah. You shoulda found out were he got the armor
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty That is terrible.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:05 pm

Entry 026: Couch Farce
    Breakfast was toast and orange juice. Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.

Marsha and some friends came by to take one of our sets of couches to the dump. Now there's lots of space in the living room. Now I don't know what to do with it all.

I went to the store to buy chocolate syrup and bow-tie pasta. Could only find sundae syrup. Still didn't see any bow-ties.

Dinner was my first ever self-cooked chicken breast with bow-tie pasta, a carrot and milk. The chicken was good.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Or, Shout-out.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:58 pm

Entry 027: Anybody Want this Apple?
    7:30-Breakfast was toast and orange juice.
    8:30-Calculus. During the summer, when I was registering for courses, I noticed that this course required completion of Linear Algebra (Applemath) from last year. At first I didn't understand. But solving second-order differential equations actually involves a fair amount of linear algebra.
    9:30-Thermodynamics. The tutorial times and lecture times were swapped around this week.
    10:30-Processes. This course is getting really cool. We're on to elemental balances, and guess what? More Applemath. I didn't do real well in that course, but the material was interesting.
    11:30-FunBEE. This recent unit is all about enzymes, and there's a lot of new material for me.

12:30-Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk. Saw my old floormate Robin again today. I keep seeing her when I'm around the Spencer Engineering Building, and she's not even in engineering (her boyfriend has a class in that building).
    1:30-Communications. We analysed and critiqued paragraphs. This man can make anything fun.
    2:30-This organic lab involved even less work than the last one. There's hardly a point to doing it. It only went for an hour. This is ridiculous.

Dinner was a cheeseburger, PCKD, a carrot and milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Heh heh heh.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:11 pm

Entry 028: He is Error
    8:30-Organic. You know what happened today? The professor made an error on one of his slides, and spent about 10 minutes trying to correct it. It is infuriating.
    10:30-Processes. We finished up on chemical balances and moved on to energy balances.

12:00-Lunch, a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.
    1:30-Thermodynamics (tutorial).
    2:30-FunBEE lab. This may be my least favourite time of the week. No scratch that; this is definitely my least favourite time of the week. It's too crowded to do anything

Dinner was a cheeseburger, leftover PCKD, a carrot and milk.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty They're brown, they're good.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:22 pm

Entry 029: My First Presentation

No Processes tutorial, so I stayed home to prepare for my presentation today. Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.
    12:30-Communications tutorial. Some of us gave our first presentation of the course, a process description of just about anything. I chose protein synthesis. We were told to wear formal attire. I have these nice pants, but they're too big and I don't have a belt here yet. The obvious solution is to wear two pairs of pants together. Well it kept my nice pants up.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Five weeks.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 11 Oct 2013, 2:08 am

Entry 030: FunBEE Quiz
    8:30-Thermodynamics.
    10:30-FunBEE quiz (I don't think it actually counts for anything. The marking scheme on the syllabus doesn't mention any tests). The professor wanted to evaluate it ourselves. Why? It was a terrible idea. It didn't even go well for a self-evaluation. It was just terrible.

1:00-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, and an apple.

Did some laundry tonight. I keep waiting until I completely run out of clothes whenever I wash, as if I'm still paying every single time.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Look on the bright side. There is now zero chance of me getting hit by a train this weekend!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 11 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm

Entry 031: Happy Thanksgiving
    10:30-Calculus tutorial.
    11:30-Lunch was a peanut-butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, and an apple.
    12:30-Organic. We decided the date of our midterm, Oct. 29.

And I'm going to Mom's house in Waterford this weekend. For the whole weekend. Sorry guys.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty HA.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 16 Oct 2013, 12:44 am

Entry 032: Tuesday is Monday hahahahaha
    7:30-Breakfast was a wheat bagel and orange juice.
    8:30-Organic, review for the test on Friday.
    10:30-Processes. We were let out over half an hour early this time.
    12:30-Lunch was leftover East Side Mario's pizza, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, and an apple.
    1:30-Thermodynamics, review for the midterm on Thursday.

8:00-Dinner was a cheeseburger, bow-tie pasta and a carrot, with milk.
    ...SHIT! If I didn't have class on Monday, that means I lose one hour of Communications this week! Awwwww.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty Yeeeeeess.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 16 Oct 2013, 11:39 pm

Entry 033: I Have Plans
    9:30-Processes tutorial.
    10:00-Signed up for fencing for the year. The next meeting's tomorrow night.
    10:30-So I'm walking home for lunch, when I see Samantha Anderson. Awesome. We chat for a few minutes.

11:30-Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.
    12:30-Communications tutorial. We discussed an Engineering prank that was pulled on campus eight years ago, and which side (the Dean or the prankster) was in the right.

6:00-CWC. There was fewer people than usual. I mentioned Neo, and posted the Design Notes on their Facebook group. There's a Social on Friday.
    9:30-Dinner was a cheeseburger, bow-tie pasta and a carrot, with milk.

My first midterm is tomorrow morning. It's getting heated up in here. Because it's Thermodynamics. Ho ho.

Last edited by Cephalo the Pod on Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Memoirs of a Mustang: Grade 14 - Page 2 Empty WTF, Elborn?

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:29 am

Entry 034: Thermodynamics Midterm
    8:30-Thermodynamics midterm. All the way in Elborn College, by the way. It went well. Not nearly as much math as I was anticipating.
    10:30-FunBEE. Most of the class is just now leaving the midterm and is at least 10 minutes away. Who's idea was this?

1:30-Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, cheddar cheese, Ritz, a yogurt, an apple and milk.

7:30-Dinner was a chicken breast and PCKD, with milk. I also started some laundry before I left for
    9:00-Fencing. The meetings have been moved around. Thursday nights are now epee, Saturday afternoons are now sabre and Monday nights are foil.

It was nice to get back into fencing. There's a bunch of new people. Hopefully they stick around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:37 am