The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+8
Cazo!
Alpha Delfa
Italyins
lil' poopie boy
Cephalo the Pod
Vyzor
TheCryptKeeper
Admin
12 posters

"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE

lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 Empty Re: "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm

the fact that duncan changed his avatar and whatnot tells me hes ready.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 Empty Re: "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:10 pm

Vyzor wrote: robgxiv, what is your avatar from?

dude, i actually don't have an answer to that. i found it by googling some really kife, grave shit.

it was something like "i don't know why i'm still here" or something hahahaha

p.s. as a little timbit; the pic is actually a gif, if you look closely
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:11 pm

lil' poopie boy wrote:the fact that duncan changed his avatar and whatnot tells me hes ready.

i was thinking the same thing lol

it's beginning...
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:29 pm

Ya boyz, expect some frequent posting every day....FROM THIS OLD GUY. I'm also going to give some of the more underrated smilies some love. What a Face

I did notice you avatar was a gif. Pretty neat easter egg. I was thinking of submitting it to http://www.eeggs.com/.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:32 pm

hey guys do you like the new layout? if you would prefer different positions for any of the widgets (e.g. the search box or the recent posts box) they can be changed! let me know! and if you guys have any other ideas for features that would be nice i can look into getting them up and running. also duncan make some graphic designs for this place! we need a banner and also topic pictures for the workshop and for the daily planet!
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:37 pm

lil' poopie boy wrote:hey guys do you like the new layout? if you would prefer different positions for any of the widgets (e.g. the search box or the recent posts box) they can be changed! let me know! and if you guys have any other ideas for features that would be nice i can look into getting them up and running. also duncan make some graphic designs for this place! we need a banner and also topic pictures for the workshop and for the daily planet!
    ya d0od. I think this layout is my fav so far. I like the condensed-ness of it and things look more professional.

I'm thinking of making a photoshop thread for myself in the workshop. Then I can post any banners or icons I make for the website. I will also take some requests, but I'm a little rusty/lazy
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:38 pm

I'm loving it so far

edit: dunc i would looove to follow a thread like that. i would be ur number 1 fan
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:53 pm

okay so i cant figure out how to change the permissions so that everybody can edit teh calendar. im working on it. but maybe if i change the calender forum to the news forum it will fix. ALSO THE NEWS THING IS SICK
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:55 pm

also for some reason every member has their time zone set to glace bay or some shit and its an hour off. So if you guys go into ur profile and go to preferences you can change ur timezone to TORONTO.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:04 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:I'm loving it so far

edit: dunc i would looove to follow a thread like that. i would be ur number 1 fan
    Siiiiick, this gives me hope and hype.

lilpoopieboy: Ok, I'll change it. I was wondering what was with the time zones.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:06 pm

FIXED THE CALENDER ISSUE, FEEL FREE TO MAKE EVENTS
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:12 pm

OKAY SO LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN EVENT, DO SO IN THE CALENDAR AND IT WILL MAKE AN ASSOCIATED THREAD IN THE DAILY PLANET
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:17 pm

no way, making an event on the calendar will post a thread in daily planet? thats fucking sick.
    but that means i cant make an event without duplicating my thread about the 18th
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:no way, making an event on the calendar will post a thread in daily planet? thats fucking sick.
    but that means i cant make an event without duplicating my thread about the 18th
    Ya that's weird. Is that why there's two threads right now?
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:19 pm

i have an idea rob
    why dont u just scrap the original but copy pasta the text
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:22 pm

nvm i fixed it
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:22 pm

I can't wait for SLUG_GUNNER's debut post. Cmon, don't be shy!

https://tsempire.canadian-forum.com/u19
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:23 pm

duncan with that sharp eye, sniping new users
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 Empty KNEEL BEFORE POD!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 10 Jun 2016, 3:23 pm

New avatar: Splash image capping off the fifth and latest Book for the webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court. The two girls are the protagonists, Kat (left, secondary) and Annie (right, primary).

New signature: Banner image for parahumans.wordpress.net, the website for the web serial novel Worm.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Fri 10 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm

do you guys wanna know whats truly exciting? that duncan is in the 600s for his posts, which means he has soooo many fun ranks to get still
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Fri 10 Jun 2016, 5:27 pm

just to immortalize this

Cyborg Franky: ya what time tho
    龍的傳人: uh ill be home at 7 something
    Cyborg Franky: so we can prepare our anuses
    龍的傳人: like 715 maybe
    Cyborg Franky: lube them up and stretch them out
    龍的傳人: pls do
    龍的傳人: or youre in for a world of hurt
    Cyborg Franky: gud
    龍的傳人: im going to bend you over, and fuck you right in your miniscule little asshole
    Cyborg Franky: GOOD
    Cyborg Franky: I WANT IT
    龍的傳人: good god you are kife
    Cyborg Franky: No u are
    龍的傳人: YOu
    Cyborg Franky: YOU SAID
    龍的傳人: SAY IT AGAIN
    Cyborg Franky: "MINISCULE LITTLE ASSHOLE"
    龍的傳人: TELL ME IM KIFE
    Cyborg Franky: UR KIFE
    龍的傳人: DO IT
    龍的傳人: YES
    龍的傳人: UHHHHH'
    Cyborg Franky: FUCKIN KIFER GREASE BITCH
    Cyborg Franky: LOOK AT U
    龍的傳人: UHHHH KEEP TALKING DIRTY LIKE THAT
    Cyborg Franky: UR CUMMIN
    Cyborg Franky: KIFE
    Cyborg Franky: LITTLE
    Cyborg Franky: BITCHTIT
    龍的傳人: and boom goes the dynamite
    Cyborg Franky: well, im going to go eat now
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Sat 11 Jun 2016, 1:30 pm

lil' poopie boy wrote:just to immortalize this

Cyborg Franky: ya what time tho
    龍的傳人: uh ill be home at 7 something
    Cyborg Franky: so we can prepare our anuses
    龍的傳人: like 715 maybe
    Cyborg Franky: lube them up and stretch them out
    龍的傳人: pls do
    龍的傳人: or youre in for a world of hurt
    Cyborg Franky: gud
    龍的傳人: im going to bend you over, and fuck you right in your miniscule little asshole
    Cyborg Franky: GOOD
    Cyborg Franky: I WANT IT
    龍的傳人: good god you are kife
    Cyborg Franky: No u are
    龍的傳人: YOu
    Cyborg Franky: YOU SAID
    龍的傳人: SAY IT AGAIN
    Cyborg Franky: "MINISCULE LITTLE ASSHOLE"
    龍的傳人: TELL ME IM KIFE
    Cyborg Franky: UR KIFE
    龍的傳人: DO IT
    龍的傳人: YES
    龍的傳人: UHHHHH'
    Cyborg Franky: FUCKIN KIFER GREASE BITCH
    Cyborg Franky: LOOK AT U
    龍的傳人: UHHHH KEEP TALKING DIRTY LIKE THAT
    Cyborg Franky: UR CUMMIN
    Cyborg Franky: KIFE
    Cyborg Franky: LITTLE
    Cyborg Franky: BITCHTIT
    龍的傳人: and boom goes the dynamite
    Cyborg Franky: well, im going to go eat now

brandon is that "you want me to suk ur dik, haha, wut are u gay? haha" guy here
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:35 pm

Ya, definitely the kind of guy who would jerk someone off while saying, "Holy shit! Look at this total faggot! Oh my god, soooooo gay!"
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

"It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0 - ARCHIVE - Page 30 Empty Holy shit holy fuck

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 15 Jun 2016, 1:33 am

Holy shit you guys.

Have you ever, like, taken a breath? And suddenly, you have this really vivid memory of a taste from your childhood?

Like, a few days ago I suddenly had this huge nostalgic rush of the taste of a waffly ice cream cone at the parlour. And now I've got the taste of macaroni'n'cheese stuck in my brain.

Guys this is such a wonderful feeling.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:21 pm

wait do you mean you taste the thing and then get the wave of nostalgia?

or something just happens to remind your brain of the taste, and then that memory of the taste invokes the nostalgia?

also; it's just you and I left now, mogotio

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:34 pm