The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

5 posters

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey

Poll

What game do I beat next?

[ 1 ]
    Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Bar_left25%Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Bar_left25%Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Bar_left0%Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 4
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey

Post by lil' poopie boy Wed 27 Feb 2013, 9:52 pm

waste
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey

Post by Vyzor Fri 01 Mar 2013, 2:52 pm

It's a waste of my money to not beat them.

It's also for your guys amusement
    Italyins
    Italyins
    Small Time Chawmpy Hunter

Post by Italyins Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:14 am

i think they or at least i mean. Its a waste to play sonic games. Cause there hasnt been a good sonic game since sonic cd. or maybe sonic heroes. but that was still 10 years ago. Fuck even Ganon controlled hyrule for only 7 years.
    Italyins
    Italyins

Post by Italyins Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:15 am

ww2 was only 9 years. Depending on when you think constitutes the war starting
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Empty What about

Post by Cephalo the Pod Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:27 pm

Italyins wrote:i think they or at least i mean. Its a waste to play sonic games. Cause there hasnt been a good sonic game since sonic cd. or maybe sonic heroes. but that was still 10 years ago. Fuck even Ganon controlled hyrule for only 7 years.
    Adventure? Adventure 2? Colours? Generations?
    Not that I play them.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Sat 02 Mar 2013, 2:17 pm

last good one was adventure 2, last half good one was heroes. I haven't played generations so I can't judge it, but I wanted to get it, so that's saying something
    Italyins
    Italyins

Post by Italyins Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:53 pm

if its a sonic game and its not on the SEGA Genesis, or its nine billion add ons then its just okay at best. Even Heroes is just okay kind of stupid controls, and overblown story for a game about some dumb fuck scientist and his battle against a bunch of anthropomorphisd animals with shit personalities.
    Italyins
    Italyins

Post by Italyins Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:57 pm

THIS IS NOT GOOD. OKAY AT BEST, DEAL WITH IT!
    Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 946987420
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Wed 06 Mar 2013, 8:32 pm

Well....I beat Sonic Unleashed.......yeaa.....

IT FUCKIN SUCKED DICK.

Sonic is a corpse hung up on strings and is never coming back. Sonic Generations is dook, Sonic Colors is dook, all new sonic games are dook.

Now on to my tiny review.

For a game series that is soley about running, SU had horrible running physics. The only times I died in the game were due to my running off a ledge because Sonic Team doesnt know how to use the Havok engine worth a fuck. Werehog levels were boring and repetitive and the story was barf worthy. I also hate Chip more than Silver the hedgehog. At least Silver has no personality. While Chip has a brain bashing one. The ONLY good thing about the game was the music. But I still didnt like its music as much as any of the old games ones.

3/10 stars.

I also beat No More Heroes today.

Well, it took me long enough but I dont regret playing it. It actually ended up being a little bit better than I thought it would. The first half of the game really sucked, but once I got out of that, it got more fun. Once I was able to upgrade my beat katanas, the gameplay got way more enjoyable. I still HATE the hub world and all the stupid minigames. I really enjoyed the music and actually style of the game. The story was retarded and ridiculous. But....that's what kept my interest. It was actually kind of funny and post-modern at times. The ending was fucking just....ridiculous. Again, the story got interesting after the first half of the game. I would possibly not recommend this to anyone solely due to the first half of the game sucking. But, in the end I enjoyed the retarded story and game.

7/10 stars.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Wed 06 Mar 2013, 11:02 pm

man, like that just seems like a sorry existence, playing those kinda games all day.... why dont you play something good like age?
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 07 Mar 2013, 12:43 am

^this guy knows his stuff
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Empty Let's bring this back in.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 07 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

So what's next?
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?
    Pokemon Red Version?
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Thu 07 Mar 2013, 12:46 pm

I dont own conqs but im going to buy conquerors online.

It's actually fun beating all my games. I hated going to my bedroom and seeing all these games that I haven't beaten and felt like I wasted SO much money.

Some of the games I own I MIGHT just smash so I never have to play/look at them. and remember, i'm beating all my shitty looking games first/ones I know nothing about.

It's fun just beating random games too actually.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 07 Mar 2013, 1:36 pm

i think its fun PLAYING AGE
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Empty We'll be FAMOUS!!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 07 Mar 2013, 2:24 pm

Vyzor wrote:I dont own conqs but im going to buy conquerors online.

It's actually fun beating all my games. I hated going to my bedroom and seeing all these games that I haven't beaten and felt like I wasted SO much money.

Some of the games I own I MIGHT just smash so I never have to play/look at them. and remember, i'm beating all my shitty looking games first/ones I know nothing about.

It's fun just beating random games too actually.
    I think this would make a fun webseries.
    Just watching you play through a tower of rubble, day by day, as you endlessly strive towards your goal.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Fri 29 Mar 2013, 4:44 pm

Duncan's Colossal Epic Game Beating Journey - Page 3 Super_Monkey_Ball_2_Coverart

I FUCKIN BEAT IT
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Fri 29 Mar 2013, 4:48 pm

today: crystal chronicles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:33 am