The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

+2
Vyzor
Cephalo the Pod
6 posters

The Collective Dream Journal

TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: The Collective Dream Journal

Post by TheCryptKeeper Fri 24 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

sounds like that specific form of anxiety where shit gets faster and faster and faster and it's never considered that what is causing the anxiety is just absolute bullshit. You guys know what I'm talking about?

it kind of reminds me of a classic night terror I used to have when I was a kid.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty It was an adventure, lemmetelya.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 12 Jul 2016, 9:46 am

Had a dream a few nights back where my mom's parents (who in reality are both dead) were visiting St. Marys. I was in a car with Grandpa, and I think he was driving, but he was also on the right side of the car.

Anyway, we drove down a hill into a river. We, like, managed to jump out of the car somehow before being trapped inside.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Suffer with me.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 12 Jul 2016, 9:51 am

Also had a dream last night where, I think, I was watching some bland romantic comedy movie. I was in the rec room of my Sparling Crescent house. Suddenly, near the end of the movie, the main female character's flesh started melting/falling off. There was this horrible digital screeching noise, but other than that, I couldn't hear anything else.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

Post by Vyzor Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:04 pm

Yikes. That last part sounded pretty sp00kee

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Pumpkin-carving-01-sl
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:57 am

man i had a fun dream last night and I can't remember it at all. :'( time to get back to the dream journal grind
    Alpha Delfa
    Alpha Delfa
    Small Time Market Theif

Post by Alpha Delfa Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:02 pm

I had a fun dream I was playing Pokemon Go, and didn't use data but you still got all the features where ever you went. What a concept.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 14 Jul 2016, 12:27 pm

lmao fudge pokemon go

i tried to install it this morning and it wouldn't let me log on with my club pokemon account. and it also didn't think my location services were turned on for some reason.
    Italyins
    Italyins
    Small Time Chawmpy Hunter

Post by Italyins Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:43 pm

K I have a weird one for yeahs. It was me, Rob, Brandon, and Sam useing some kind of taxi van but it operated like a bus, we sat behind some crazy red headed lady with a huge head of hair that was caring around some collection of what she said were Reba McEntire CDs. she bundled them all together with a couple of belts. But she showed us the CDs (sam asked to see for some unknown reason) but all the CDs had her on the covers, killing members of the kkk. the pictures looked real and rob screamed REAL SHOOK! and jumped out of the bus van only to get hit by a passing train. Me and Sam were terrified and the red headed lady was so confused. Brandon wasn't phased at all and poped in what he said was a radiohead album but when it played it was billy jole or something like that, then he got sad. the read head said something about the album covers being paintings and they were. then we calmed down. that's all I remember.

strange man, I don't even listen to Reba
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:57 pm

dude. that sounds vivid as fuck, what the hell.

man it's actually tough digesting all that.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Hm.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:44 pm

Italyins wrote:K I have a weird one for yeahs. It was me, Rob, Brandon, and Sam useing some kind of taxi van but it operated like a bus, we sat behind some crazy red headed lady with a huge head of hair that was caring around some collection of what she said were Reba McEntire CDs. she bundled them all together with a couple of belts. But she showed us the CDs (sam asked to see for some unknown reason) but all the CDs had her on the covers, killing members of the kkk. the pictures looked real and rob screamed REAL SHOOK! and jumped out of the bus van only to get hit by a passing train. Me and Sam were terrified and the red headed lady was so confused. Brandon wasn't phased at all and poped in what he said was a radiohead album but when it played it was billy jole or something like that, then he got sad. the read head said something about the album covers being paintings and they were. then we calmed down. that's all I remember.

strange man, I don't even listen to Reba
    You uh...

You wanna trade dreams?
    Alpha Delfa
    Alpha Delfa
    Small Time Market Theif

Post by Alpha Delfa Mon 18 Jul 2016, 7:15 pm

I had a dream where Rob, Dunc, and I were on a road trip. Rob was driving this sick red convertible with Dunc in shotty and me in the back seat. We were going pretty fast when a cop on a motorcycle (who turned out to be none other than Penn Jilette, starts chasing us, we get away from him, but not before he snags me out of the backseat. It turns out Penn Jillette is actually a crazy scientist who uses my dna (which for some I'm also part cow in this dream) and his own in a test tube to make sick twisted Penn Trent Cow mutants, which are shown to my POV the same way as the kids from the first 12 seconds of the zombie music video.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Mon 18 Jul 2016, 11:46 pm

Lol holy shit. That sounds hilarious...except for that last part sounds pretty fucked. I'm imagining these Cow Trent's looking really disturbing. Or maybe they all look like Trandon...?
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Tue 19 Jul 2016, 12:11 am

I finally managed to remember a bit of a dream I had recently.

Last night I had a dream where I was riding around on a bright red surfboard that could fly around really fast. I was inside a building that looked like it was some kind of weird car garage out of some shitty looking video game. It had weird ramps that went up to nowhere and for some reason there was no exit. As I was flying around this car garage, there was a horse waiting around a wall for me. When it saw me, it suddenly charged out and chased me while shouting things like, "COME HERE, I'M GUNNA GET YA". It didn't run like a normal horse either because it's legs flopped around very loosely. It also was frothing at the mouth and was making very desperate facial expressions. In the dream I could feel the horse wanted to rape me or something. So I flew around the car garage, trying to get away from this horse, constantly losing it then having no idea where it went, only to have it suddenly come out from around a corner.

I think the main reason I had this dream was due to me watching THIS video before bed.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Been holding on to this gem for a while.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 19 Jul 2016, 12:42 am

Some time ago, I had a dream where my whole extended family was on a road trip. We drove in these multi-decker cars. They each must have been at least three stories tall.nI don't remember exactly what happened, but we got in an accident. A few relatives died.

Didn't keep us from continuing the road trip. Next thing I know we're in the live audience for some sort of...game show? I think? There was an interactive segment where we could guess the number of...beeps? That a device made? I forgot. Anyway, I totally had the right answer while everyone around me kept getting it wrong. The host of the show told me I was wrong, and I got real upset about it.

Then Mr. Ellison (oh btw Mr. Ellison is there for some reason) stands up and pulls a knife on the host. And then some terrorists start shooting into the audience. I think they had rocket launchers. They actually destroyed the whole room, sitting area and roof just completely collapsing. I think that part replayed a few times.

And THEN there were sirens. I saw nuclear missiles flying into the sky. Some lf them looked normal, but some of them looked real...steampunk-y? They were big and bulky and looked like a jumble of parta.
    Alpha Delfa
    Alpha Delfa
    Small Time Market Theif

Post by Alpha Delfa Tue 19 Jul 2016, 9:14 am

Vyzor wrote:I finally managed to remember a bit of a dream I had recently.

Last night I had a dream where I was riding around on a bright red surfboard that could fly around really fast. I was inside a building that looked like it was some kind of weird car garage out of some shitty looking video game. It had weird ramps that went up to nowhere and for some reason there was no exit. As I was flying around this car garage, there was a horse waiting around a wall for me. When it saw me, it suddenly charged out and chased me while shouting things like, "COME HERE, I'M GUNNA GET YA". It didn't run like a normal horse either because it's legs flopped around very loosely. It also was frothing at the mouth and was making very desperate facial expressions. In the dream I could feel the horse wanted to rape me or something. So I flew around the car garage, trying to get away from this horse, constantly losing it then having no idea where it went, only to have it suddenly come out from around a corner.

I think the main reason I had this dream was due to me watching THIS video before bed.
    Holy fuck. Kentaro Miura is a fucking creep.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Tue 19 Jul 2016, 9:21 am

I hate harses
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Tue 19 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

I got a doosey for ya'll.
    last night i had a four part dream. i'll just go into the second segmentm, as it went lucid at one point.

So I was riding around shot gun with rory driving, we were listening to some hip hop album playing, we listened to 3 songs and i could very distinctly make them all out, but i have trouble remembering how they went because it's such a fine detail. One of them i think was 'at least we fell in love' from cilvia demo:

and one ended with a guy saying 'pussy, money, weed - the three vices of life.. or the three virtues'.
    After that there is some fuzzy transition to me walking around inside yig (i think rory dropped me off here), going into the back and seeing familiar faces (sams sister em was there working in deli, probably because i saw her there shopping i few days ago when i was in town). Larry was the new manager of the bakery and he was sternly and efficiently working (morgan was also working in the bakery.. oh i remember thinking 'oh morgan works here now? That's wierd' and then when i saw larry working there i was like 'oh that makes sense' hahaha for some reason the weirder occurance didn't seem weird to me.) and then we all left cuz it was closing and immediately outside there was a huge cage they had to lock up and i almost got locked inside it.
    After exiting the cage with every one, i walked around the back side of the store looking for something, once i found it, it turned out to be a soccer ball that looked like it was made of garbage bag material. I was standing at the back with the ball (and something else in my other hand... forget) when a car pulled up and pulled some sloppy turn around maneuvers in a space too small for it to ever be done elegantly. I walked over to the car (more of a jeep, really) and there was a guy sitting in it smiling. At this point i subconsciously knew it was a dream for some reason. The guy got out and with a menacing look said 'i'm gonna take care of this' while reaching for something in the car. I raised my hands to threaten him, at which point i saw he was scared and he said "oh.. you're going to take care of this.. aren't you?" i then made a gesture into the air to attempt throwing him 100s of feet up with telekenisis, and before he left the ground the dream deteriorate and ended

the first part of the dream ended with pam from the office giving someone a bj, it was cool
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Tue 19 Jul 2016, 6:17 pm

Lol that's great. I love all these fucked dreams that everyone has. This is probs my favourite thread on the farm
    Alpha Delfa
    Alpha Delfa
    Small Time Market Theif

Post by Alpha Delfa Tue 19 Jul 2016, 8:59 pm

Italyins
    Italyins

Post by Italyins Tue 19 Jul 2016, 9:58 pm

Italyins
    Italyins

Post by Italyins Tue 19 Jul 2016, 9:59 pm

also its great that everyone now has a place to properly vent out all of our fucked up dreams
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:47 am

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty What the fuck.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:30 am

Had a dream where a, like, class-sized group of people were gathered in Italyins's rec room, and Thomas Sanders got nearly everyone to drink this concoction that melted all of the flesh off their bones. I can remember them screaming.

Thomas Sanders really hated those people for some reason. Joshscorcher was there. For some reason he and I didn't drink the concoction.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

The Collective Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Am I oversharing?

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:34 am

You ever have a dream where you're just waiting for a jump scare? Like, you're listening in to a walky talky and hearing a woman moan in pleasure but you just know that some ghost-lady's about to scream out of it?

No?
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 03 Aug 2016, 9:36 pm

i have had dreams where i'm waiting for a jump scare, yeah.

that's a simple way to describe a sort of apprehensiveness i get in lucid dreams sometimes. when I'm unsure of my self i'm doubting the outcome and the happenings of the dream, sort of anticipating that something scary will happen. this anticipation and apprehensiveness will deterministically bring about something scary.. it's a difficult thing to overcome, actually.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:57 pm