The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

5 posters

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs)

lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs)

Post by lil' poopie boy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 10:59 am

lol just like... ehhhh.. yknow? its like weird nd extreme cliff hangery and kinda eerie but definitely cool!
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs)

Post by Vyzor Tue 27 Nov 2012, 2:32 pm

Now beat Episode 1 and 2!!!!!!!!! Then gain hype for Half-Life 3
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

Well, I beat New Super Mario Bros. 2. It was the worst Mario game I've played. Not original in any way and was the biggest rehash mario game to date. Also, Nintendo apparently thinks that, if a Mario game doesn't have the bland lifeless style of NSMB and isn't based around it, its not good. The new Paper Mario that came out on 3DS is based right off of NSMB. Thanks Nintendo!
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Fri 07 Dec 2012, 3:01 pm

You actually got that game?
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Fri 07 Dec 2012, 3:02 pm

I beat the walking dead ep. 1. but i wont count it till i beat the whole season
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Mon 10 Dec 2012, 12:28 am

I beat Kid Icarus Uprising today and I must say, it was amazing!!!! The end of the game felt so fucking gurren laganny, it was sweet!! The story was sick and the characters were all tight. Sweet gameplay and I actually like the dialogue. Like, the dialogue was original and actually funny. It made the characters so likeable hearing them talk back and forth and make jokes to each other. It's actually my favourite handheld game and was one of the best games I've played in a while. So much personality. Playing this gives me hope for the next Smash Bros.

Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty Just, just CARZY!!!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 10 Dec 2012, 1:03 am

Vyzor wrote:I beat Kid Icarus Uprising today and I must say, it was amazing!!!! The end of the game felt so fucking gurren laganny, it was sweet!! The story was sick and the characters were all tight. Sweet gameplay and I actually like the dialogue. Like, the dialogue was original and actually funny. It made the characters so likeable hearing them talk back and forth and make jokes to each other. It's actually my favourite handheld game and was one of the best games I've played in a while. So much personality. Playing this gives me hope for the next Smash Bros.
    Oh, I recently watched the Autarch of Flame's Top 25 Boss Battles list, and he had that final battle in the top ten.
    Spoiler:
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:22 am

I told you it was good vizzy Smile

fantastic eh? worth a change of the rating you gave it? lol
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:24 am

lol NAT gunna play it
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Mon 10 Dec 2012, 4:29 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:I told you it was good vizzy Smile

fantastic eh? worth a change of the rating you gave it? lol
    Yea! It was so sick and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. Btw saux you should play it. Like, you're probably not going to find a 3ds game that's better xD OoT3D doesn't count.
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Tue 11 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm

Well, I beat the kifeness known as Kirby: Canvas Curse. The whole game was really easy until world 7 where it turned into a piece of shit. It didn't help that the physics and movement of Kirby were retarded. Having to draw his path was just...awful. I don't know how the programmers thought it was fun. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Also, for some reason, in so many Kirby games, the final bosses second form is called, "(Boss name here) Soul".
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:57 pm

Star Fox Command....IS BEATEN.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:44 am

(y)
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Sun 16 Dec 2012, 3:08 am

wow that was fucking quick
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:23 pm

It was really short, like most Star Fox games
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty On the other hand, Smart As is a blast.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Wed 26 Dec 2012, 5:09 pm

I intend to buy Vita games. Only problem is, I don't know what to get.

I've been looking on Metacritic for high-scored games. So far, Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush look promising. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection looked good, except it's also on PS3. I'd prefer to get games that can only be found on the system I just got.

Oh, and guess what BlOps Declassified has on Metacritic. 33! Oh goooooood.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 26 Dec 2012, 8:58 pm

vyz: with the exception of adventure? :p
    Vyzor
    Vyzor

Post by Vyzor Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

Yea, adventure is the only long Star Fox game lol.

and it's not even a real star fox game xD
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 3:15 pm

welp, i finally beat final fantasy tactics. It was a beautiful story, and really really fun. I would strongly recommend it to anybody
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty Viva la Vita!

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 31 Jan 2013, 9:47 am

I got the True Ending in Persona 4: Golden.

The first Persona game, hell, the very first Shin Megami Tensei game I ever played at all. I really liked it.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 31 Jan 2013, 8:34 pm

I'm going to start (yet another) quest to beat the entirety of roller coaster tycoon 1. well I already started... but the question is, should I (restart) and turn this quest into a lets play? or just not fukin bother? lol
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty My thoughts. And words. Which are formed by my thoughts. And mouth.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Thu 31 Jan 2013, 11:16 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:I'm going to start (yet another) quest to beat the entirety of roller coaster tycoon 1. well I already started... but the question is, should I (restart) and turn this quest into a lets play? or just not fukin bother? lol
    It is ultimately up to you, but, for the record, I would totally follow that LP.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Thu 31 Jan 2013, 11:43 pm

fuck the lp
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Post by TheCryptKeeper Thu 31 Jan 2013, 11:48 pm

^looool it could be chill? no one besides tyler would watch it.. but it would be fun.
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Return of Thy List Da Beaten Games(ondorfs) - Page 3 Empty Wait what?

Post by Cephalo the Pod Mon 04 Feb 2013, 5:11 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:^looool it could be chill? no one besides tyler would watch it.. but it would be fun.
    Watch it? Ooooh, I thought you were gonna make a journal like me on the forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:32 pm