The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

3 posters

Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South?

Poll

Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South?

[ 0 ]
    Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_left0%Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_left33%Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_left0%Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_left67%Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Empty Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South?

Post by lil' poopie boy Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:04 am

Sordom Station

Sordom station was the very first train station in Sharkasia's history. With rails heading east to Khyber and west Nirgale, this station serves as one of the central waypoints in the Sharkasian rail system. Sordom Station also offers overnight lodging, and was is a historic centerpiece of Sordom.

IMAGE:
    https://2img.net/h/i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/desuchankawaii/Sordom_zps9f3c4423.jpg

Khyber Grand Central Station

The second station ever built in Sharkasia. Khyber Grand Central Station is the centerpiece of the South-Sharkasian rail system, outgoing rails to Sordom, Wolfram, Port Maen and Port Yasmad. The station also acts as the central gathering point of the Khyber Metro, a city-wide subway system. The station stands as the centerpiece of central Khyber, and is an important historical landmark on haven.

IMAGE:
    https://2img.net/h/i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/desuchankawaii/Khyber_zpse9281161.jpg

Port Maen Station

One of the youngest stations in Sharkasia, the Port Maen Station is a minor station east of Khyber. With outgoing trains to the East-Sharkasian Junction and Khyber, this station is passed through frequently. Visitors to the station often like to take a break from their travels and step outside the station to soak in the beautiful Port Maen sunshine.

IMAGE:
    https://2img.net/h/i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/desuchankawaii/PortMaen_zps6961c2aa.jpg

Wolfram Station

Another of Sharkasia's historical treasures, the Wolfram Station was built in the second era of Sharkasia with the expansion of Wolfram. Currently, the station only connects to Khyber Grand Central Station, but has plans to widen its network to include a westbound rail to Sordom as well as an eastbound rail to a proposed Estnae Station. The station, along with the Wolfram Academy Tower, forms the western edge of Wolfram.

IMAGE:
    https://2img.net/h/i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/desuchankawaii/Wolfram_zps788046a3.jpg

Apsire General Station

One of Sharkasia's most innovative stations, Apsire General Stands as the centerpiece and the oldest building on the island. This station services north and southbound rails as well as Apsire's unique tram system. Six tram routes leave the station and deliver passengers to critical area's around the island. Apsire General was also the first commercial building ever built from brick.

IMAGE:
    https://2img.net/h/i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/desuchankawaii/Apsire_zps821184d0.jpg

Agrabah Station

Sharkasia's newest station, founded by trailblazer Vekin00, the first to even dare to found a village in the far south, let alone in the center of a desert. The station is an adaption of an old sandstone church, and currently has rails travelling north to the East-Sharkasian Junction, and south to Vekin00's newest development. Agrabah station is the first sandstone train station in Sharkasia, and features a breathtaking spiral drop from the boarding platform to the rail's northbound travelling depth.

IMAGE:
    https://2img.net/h/i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/desuchankawaii/Agrabah_zps7d40e37c.jpg
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Empty Re: Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South?

Post by TheCryptKeeper Wed 26 Mar 2014, 7:11 pm

sick thread. definitely khyber main tho
    Vyzor
    Vyzor
    Journeyman From the Far East

Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South? Empty Re: Whats the BEST train station in Sharkasia South?

Post by Vyzor Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:15 pm

Man, really awesome descriptions of all the stations. You went into a lot of detail and described these in a way that they all sound great.

As I wish I could say all these stations are the best, I had to go with Aspire. Not only is it one of the most interesting stations in Sharkasia, but it's very complex in it's design and unlike any other.

The building itself is very well done and really rustic in a way. It feels as if miners would be working there all day long, transporting coal and other minerals around the island. The tracks that weave all around the island really make this a unique station and one of the best in Sharkasia.
    lil' poopie boy
    lil' poopie boy
    High Maester of Verra

Post by lil' poopie boy Tue 01 Apr 2014, 3:57 pm

so btw guys dunc and i figured out how to get the server working again

so 25.162.149.212:25565 and you can join. Im running the most recent snapshot! lemme know if you guys want me to put it up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:50 am