The Sharkasm Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Food Food Food
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:34 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024, 3:29 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Diary of a Mac Student
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 2:41 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Arcasia: Legend of the Wolfram Emerald
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 11:56 am by lil' poopie boy

» Le Cinéma
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 11:08 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Ideas
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023, 8:49 am by lil' poopie boy

» Musique Lystoux
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 8:59 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Through Shady Lanes
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 8:26 pm by lil' poopie boy

» King of All Ratings Thread
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2023, 5:36 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

5 posters

Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results

TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results

Post by TheCryptKeeper Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:17 pm

tranna = toronto, saux and I went to a tourney this recent weekend, was fkin awesome (best tourney that ive been to in a long time)

and i thought you said one parent had you for one weekend and the other the other weekend, doesn't that leave the week free for the sharks? :p
    Cephalo the Pod
    Cephalo the Pod
    Charles Babbage

Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 Empty Tranna? Sounds summery.

Post by Cephalo the Pod Tue 12 Feb 2013, 1:59 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:tranna = toronto, saux and I went to a tourney this recent weekend, was fkin awesome (best tourney that ive been to in a long time)

and i thought you said one parent had you for one weekend and the other the other weekend, doesn't that leave the week free for the sharks? :p
    Reading Week is one of the few times where I can stick around at a home for longer than the usual weekend. I probably shouldn't spend the majority of this little vacation away from my parents.
    TheCryptKeeper
    TheCryptKeeper
    Wolfram Knight

Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Paranormal Activity X OFFICIAL Results

Post by TheCryptKeeper Tue 12 Feb 2013, 4:15 pm

true, but i'm sure your parents only want you to do what you want most. they just want you to be happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:16 am