The Sharkasm Empire

The Sharkasm Empire is a wonderful community brought to you by the Sharks of Sharkasm

Top posting users this month

Latest topics

» "It's the door..... To the light" - The Social Thread v 2.0
Tue 12 Sep 2017, 11:16 am by TheCryptKeeper

» Where's The Beats!?
Mon 21 Aug 2017, 7:42 pm by Italyins

» Musique Lystoux
Fri 11 Aug 2017, 3:16 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» Le Cinéma
Tue 25 Jul 2017, 12:26 am by Italyins

» The TSEmpire Book Club!
Mon 24 Jul 2017, 8:28 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» The Beautiful Young Pictures thread
Mon 24 Jul 2017, 8:25 pm by TheCryptKeeper

» The Anime Thread
Fri 21 Jul 2017, 3:02 pm by Italyins

» The Collective Dream Journal
Thu 20 Jul 2017, 8:26 pm by Vyzor

» The Internet Video Discussion Thread
Thu 20 Jul 2017, 7:52 pm by Vyzor

» The Official Summer Beats Thread!
Mon 17 Jul 2017, 5:17 pm by lil' poopie boy

Weekend Hangouts with our Schlangs Out

Mon 17 Apr 2017, 12:43 pm by lil' poopie boy

Hi farm,
/
/
/
This is a notice to tell you that rob and I are reaching ST this coming weekend, the 21st, 22nd, 23rd. I expect to be greeted by downie darkos ready to hangout whilst stoking our nice long cats and dogs.
So lets lets drink poison and ingest herbal remedies for our pain, lets camp at shark mountain or in the forest by the cemetery. Lets go to olearys or celebr8 or sunset diner or …

Diary of a Mac Student

TheCryptKeeper
    Downie Darko

Diary of a Mac Student

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

September 1st, 2012

It's 10:35, the first day of my university life is nearly complete.

After feeling entirely nauseous on my way up due to nervousness, I finally arrived at Mac and was greeted by a plethora of ENG students screaming "ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"
    We began bringing my things into the residence, right as I walk in, the first human soul I see is none other than the notorious Sujet. I introduced myself, he showed me to our room. I have yet to meet another roomate, Abdallah, in person. Although, I have talked to him much on the internet and through texting and am quite sure we will get along.
    As for the last roommate, I have heard many urban myths. They call him Emilio. They say he is a giant black man who never speaks. They say he is 22. They say he is a criminal on the run (but not actually). But what I soon had to learn was that you can't always trust what you hear.

Last edited by Kason Birdman on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Awesome.

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 11:06 pm

Great to see this.
    Kason Birdman wrote:After feeling entirely nauseous on my way up due to nervousness, I finally arrived at Mac and was greeted by a plethora of ENG students screaming "ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"
    Engineering students? You're not going into engineering, are you?
    Kason Birdman wrote:As for the last roommate, I have heard maybe urban myths.
    "Maybe urban myths"?

Big day folks.

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 1:38 am

Hmm.
    It seems Saux had the more eventful day, but your engineering student story is the best single event.

Re: Diary of a Mac Student

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 10:38 am

Oh I didn't post all my day lol. I just got tired of typing. I shall continue right meow. and yeah I don't know how that typo got in there lol.

September 1st, 2012- cont.
    Cass and I continued to unpack all my stuff and such and Sujet has left by now. After a while of waiting. Two short Asian guys were at my door (I was outside of it also at this point, looking at something on our door). One of them looked at me and said "Oh, you must be Rob". He shook my hand and then said it "my name's Emelio." This guy, let me tell you, is a great guy. After talking with him for a few minutes I discovered this:
    He used to play competitive melee. He mained falcon. So I was thinking, wow, this year might actually be pretty solid. He knows all the ATs, he's been to a tournament before, it really sounds like he's solid.

Later on in the day I had locked myself out of my room. No one else was in our rez besides Sujet. This meant I had to hangout with him until I could get back in. I kept thinking "this is going to be terrible", but it's a good thing I did decide to go with him. He was heading to some group dinner at this on campus restaurant, a bunch of students from our rez were going. I started walking with Tej and is friend and we met up with this other (nerdy looking) guy, I began talking to him and discovered that he's in Software Engineering: Game Design, and he wants to make video games. Couldn't be more perfect. We were waiting in line for this dinner for like half an hour and eventually decided to just deek. After two minutes of walking away from the line I look down and at my feet lays a crisp 10 dollar bill.
    I looked at Mitch (my new found video game enthusiast friend). "A question of ethics; do I take it, do I leave it?", I said (in a Rorschach voice). I ended up taking it. Wandered further down the road and we found a hot dog stand with no line. So we had free hot dogs for dinner Smile

The rest of the night was less eventful, including a few presentations we saw and such. But late at night after I finished watching an episode of Buffy with Cass on skype, I went to find Abdallah. He was in some room in our rez building partying (kind of, it was a pretty lack-luster party). The host's name was Mario, and he was a big prep jacked doucher. I sat there and observed all the sluts and preps telling tails of there over dramatized, ironically lame lives. Until Sujet said something to everyone:
    "Big party in room 302 tomorrow night! Everyone come!"

That's my room Sad

Last edited by Kason Birdman on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 10:39 am

and I'm not in an engineering program, but comp sci. is in the faculty of engineering.

Haha, oh wow.

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 11:17 am

Kason Birdman wrote:"Big party in room 302 tomorrow night! Everyone come!"

That's my room Sad
    TO BE CONTINUED!

Post by lil' poopie boy on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 11:42 am

sounds like a gnarly time

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 1:28 am

September 2nd, 2012

Today was pretty good. Woke up at 8 to the sound of people pounding THE SHIT out of my door, screaming, for like 4 minutes. Finally fell back to sleep.
    Watched an episode of band of brothers with Dallah (will now be short form for Abdallah) in the morning and pretty much chilled for ever. Then I realized we were probably missing out on a shit load of events, so we finally un-lazied and went outside.
    The events were pretty cool, not much to say. Went into some space thingy were you can look at stars in this big as dome, it was TIGHT. Saw Rebecca, she was looking very Rebeccaish.
    Stuff happenend, stuff happened, saw Mitch, probably met other people that I can't remember right now lol.

Oh yeah, lemme relapse. Dallah plays magic: the gathering (card game), and when I found out that one of Mitch's roomies played it, Dallah taught myself and Emilio how to play. It was pretty sick, tight game; but insanely difficult to remember everything that's going on on the field.

Later that day (after getting more free food, hell yea!) Mitch and his friend came over for magic. Emilio and I decided to play some smash whilst they played out their game. Just as we were setting up, Sujet crashed through the door. Talking in his CK TS voice. Behind him, a bunch more brown TS people. They saying how we have to get our shit outta the way so they can set up for the party.
    This is the best part, two of Sujet's friends see that we are playing smash, and sit down and start playing. One goes "Oh man! if you wanna smash... you'll get SMASHED!" tells me he mains ganondorf.  We played them, it was a great time. Also found out they play competitive street fighter.

Shortly after, Emilio and I decided to deek. Frankly, neither of us wanted to be partying. We went to some music thing, where all these people were jamming and mashing songs, it was really cool. For a talent show or some shiz. Dallah stayed in our room to make sure no shit got fucked up at the party.

I'll write the rest tomorrow, me tired.

Last edited by Kason Birdman on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by lil' poopie boy on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:30 am

wow sounds like a pretty solid time in there

Post by Vyzor on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 1:15 pm

Yea you got some good roommates, except for cheeky cunt

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 3:09 pm

he cheeky cunt... a fuckin cheeky cunt

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 7:03 pm

As I was walking back to our room to check on the party, I saw some girls outside our room, and Sujet and his friends on the down the hall hooting and hollering and what-not. The good news; it looked like the party had cleared out already. Went inside, it was kind of a mess, but I expected no less (lol rhyme).
    Dallah and I went to go get food (saw Rebecca twice, she was super drunk) then me, him, and Emilio some how got together with some random guy named Oliver, ended up in his room playing brawl until

Last edited by Kason Birdman on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Vyzor on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:33 pm

Man, like is University/College a joke? Everyone just parties and gets drunk half the time. xD

Post by lil' poopie boy on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 3:25 pm

yeah for frosh week lol. theres a shit ton of kife parties and keggers and deances here. but its gettin deasser

Drought.

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 5:06 pm

Vyzor wrote:Man, like is University/College a joke? Everyone just parties and gets drunk half the time. xD
    Is anybody else's first week supposed to be alcohol-free?

Last edited by Mogotoo on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:37 pm

Yeah Sujet parties every fucking night, same with Rebecca and everyone else. It's crazy, they must think it's a total joke. I'll try to make an update tonight. Been pretty busy lately.

Last edited by Kason Birdman on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:40 am

September 5th, 2012

Yesterday was faculty day. It was long, drawn out, and not very exciting. We did play smash until 2 AM though, Emilio and Andrew are starting to get better, I can see it... I can feel it.

Today, however, was clubs-fest. You walk around and all the clubs are set up everywhere and you can join whatever and stuff and such. I joined a Lan/Nerd club, they play AoE and starcraft and such and also play DnD and Risk and Settlers of Kattan. I also joined an Anime/Manga club mainly because Emilio did so that way I wouldn't be alone at it.

Last few days have been eventful, but I'm getting worse at pinpointing events that seem post-worthy.

September 6th, 2012

Well, it's the first day of classes. I had a class at 8:30, slept through my alarm and missed it. We're not off to a very good start.

Post by lil' poopie boy on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:59 am

lmao that sounds sweet, an anime club..

Post by Vyzor on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:53 pm

That sucks about the alarm, but the clubs sounds cool Very Happy

Hope.

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:23 am

Kason Birdman wrote:I joined a Lan/Nerd club, they play AoE and starcraft and such and also play DnD and Risk and Settlers of Kattan. I also joined an Anime/Manga club mainly because Emilio did so that way I wouldn't be alone at it.
    I hope there's stuff like this at my Clubs Week.

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:49 am

September 8th, 2012

Yesterday all my classes went great (I didn't sleep through my alarm!) Although this one course I have, culture studies, seems really fucking boring and I really don't want to stay in it. But I must, at least it's only for a term.
    I'm beginning to become good friends with this black guy named Ryan. He's majoring comp sci also so I have two comp sci classes and math class with him, I sit beside him in both comp sci classes. He's helping me torrent one of my text books so I don't have to 1242141253253 dollars on it.

Today however, I slept in until almost 2, because as most of you know, we stayed up until 4 AM last night playing minecraft. After I woke up we watched Bates rape shit in Kareoke (darn I should of recorded it) Emilio was reppin' bates along with others from our rez.

Never before did I realize how many sluts there are at university, and I really hate it. No hope for humans. So many girls walk around in sports bras and shit, it's kife. So, soooo many gooch sluts and preppy guys.

Post by lil' poopie boy on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 3:40 am

No man... girls are good

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:34 am

Kason Birdman wrote:Never before did I realize how many sluts there are at university, and I really hate it. No hope for humans. So many girls walk around in sports bras and shit, it's kife. So, soooo many gooch sluts and preppy guys.
    Well at least your residence isn't individually notorious solely for its parties.
    Unless it is?

Post by TheCryptKeeper on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 10:30 am

Mogotoo wrote:Well at least your residence isn't individually notorious solely for its parties.
    Unless it is?

You're in Saugeen? Actually, people say that our rez is the party rez, but McKay and those mother fuckers over in the east quad party way more.

Sauxuas wrote:No man... girls are good
    No I'm actually gay

The rainbow flag.

Post by Cephalo the Pod on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:31 pm

Kason Birdman wrote:
    Mogotoo wrote:Well at least your residence isn't individually notorious solely for its parties.
    Unless it is?
    You're in Saugeen? Actually, people say that our rez is the party rez, but McKay and those mother fuckers over in the east quad party way more.
    Oh. Okay.
    Yeah I'm in Saugeen. Maitland, specifically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 11:21 am